I contacted the owner to inquire about my order of hair extensions that was purchased online and through their website with Paypal accepting payments their payments.After a month passed, I called again to inquire about my order and was given a long drawn-out story of how they'd received so many orders that Paypal had shut down their site and my order was part of a number of order caught in the middle of transaction.

She said that they would refund my $160 and I could re-purchase through another source. I have posted on their Facebook page, called and submitted a refund invoice through Paypal and still no response. I am so "thankful" that the $160 won't make or break me; it's the principle of the situation that really *** me off. I hope this complaint reaches those who are thinking about purchasing from this website.

Don't do it!!!! They are small time group who felt the need to scam for chump change. Oh, I forgot. Once I called and the owner picked up and rushed me off the phone by stating that she was talking to the police and would call me back.

I still don’t know what talking to the police had to do with me.I don’t know this person, what do I care.

Had an Experience with Be Beau Hair?

Comments

Didn't read the long crraap. No chance in hhelll I would buy hair from some nasty pube factory outlet called be beau, ew

Detroit, Michigan, United States #757210

Check her out on the news and google her company name BeBeau

Miss Brielle Brittany Hopkins is well known as a thief among those that sell virgin hair.

her full name is Brittany Hopkins.

she also uses her infant daughters name Laila Hopkins.

She's now selling rental real estate "unlicensed" and summer dresses now

she also has a fb page under "Wild Feather", "BeBeau Hair" & "Brielle Louise X" and has many fake emails, names and reviews that she has posted.

Using the email address crystalefero@yahoo.com and fake phone numbers using pinger.

She does not have an actual business location or consultants.

She's a one woman show and scam artist.

There needs to be a class action lawsuit against her.

SweetV

Please contact me about this company!! I have had similar issues and would like to press charges Curlswithlove@Yahoo.com

Troy, Michigan, United States #622681

It took some time but Be Beau hair did resolve my issues...Thanks Brielle

#619692

Similar thing happned to me who was the woman you purchased it from ?i git my money back maybe i can help you

to kiley1290@gmail.com Utica, Michigan, United States #621632

I was ripped off as well..on february 23,2013.Please contact Attorney General Bill Schute make a complaint.

She took 235 from me and said she refunded it.

Not according to my debit card.If we complain they will investigate her.She is a med studentat Wayne State University.....contact Better Business Bureau....please let's bring her company down....